JTF-Bravo conducts and enables SOUTHCOM OAIs across all domains, in support of USG agencies and partner nations in the CENTAM JOA, to enhance regional security and defend the U.S. homeland and national interests. On order, JTF-B will deploy for crisis response as directed by USSOUTHCOM within the AOR.
- Operate a forward operating site capable of day/night airfield operations
- Expeditionary capabilities
- Conduct Foreign humanitarian assistance and disaster relief
- Support and enable component theater campaign efforts, to include SOF
- Support operational access and combined/multilateral exercises
- Plan and conduct operations in support of U.S. law enforcement agencies
- Facilitate the Central America Community of Interest