JTF-Bravo conducts and enables SOUTHCOM OAIs across all domains, in support of USG agencies and partner nations in the CENTAM JOA, to enhance regional security and defend the U.S. homeland and national interests. On order, JTF-B will deploy for crisis response as directed by USSOUTHCOM within the AOR.
Vision: A regionally engaged, globally aware Joint Task Force with unique expeditionary capabilities, committed to being trusted, adaptive and responsive to common vulnerabilities and opportunities across our assigned Joint Operations Area.
- Operate a Forward Operating Base capable of day/night airfield operations
- Conduct Foreign humanitarian Assistance / Disaster Relief
- Support and synchronize component Theater Campaign Efforts to include SOF
- Support operational access and combined/multilateral exercises
- Plan and conduct operations in support of US law enforcement agencies
- Facilitate the Central America Community of Interest.